Spaio Trekking socks MERINO WOOL Survival - Khaki
Trekking socks MERINO WOOL Survival of Spaio. Specialist SPAIO socks made from selected high quality fibers, which provide you maximum comfort during using.
Trekking socks MERINO WOOL Survival of Spaio. Specialist SPAIO socks made from selected high quality fibers, which provide you maximum comfort during using. Coolmax, wicks moisture away from the body to the surface of the sock from where it quickly evaporates.
MERIMO WOOL - the finest Australian wool guarantees dry skin and provides excellent thermal and moisture control properties. Soft Merino wool has all positive characteristic od wool: such as wicking, quick absorption and evaporation.
Trekking socks MERINO WOOL of Spaio:
- Puller with Lycra - provides maximum comfort and fit without causing undue oppression
- Breathable material - with an average thickness for optimal comfort
- Strengthening the anatomical - two sides protects against abrasions and irritations
- Internal puller - a security ankle and a matching sock to the leg
- Combining ultra-slim
- Camouflage / Colour
- Olive Green
- Fabric specification
- 62% Merinowool, 16% Coolmax, 17% poliamid, 5% Elastan
- Circuit regulation
- Wide cuff with carefully selected flexibility
- More information
- Elastic bands on the foot and around the ankle improves stability for the foot and prevents sliding and folding socks
Flat connection above toes
Special stitch on the instep prevents sliding and folding socks
Surfaces increased emissions moisture outside socks