Mechanix® M-Pact® Tactical Gloves - US Woodland
M-Pact® tactical gloves will prove themselves during DIY, survival expeditions and for operators of special units.
M-Pact tactical gloves by Mechanix Wear® are a great item for anyone who appreciates a secure grip and comfort of use. M-Pact gloves protect hands with thermoplastic rubber (TPR) ankle protection that absorbs blunt impact and meets the EN 13594 impact standard. M-Pact are great gloves for countless tasks where you need comprehensive hand protection and a very secure grip. The bottom of the gloves is equipped with D3O® inserts that absorb the energy of impact and vibrations in the metacarpal area and the grip reinforcement panels made of Armortex® fabric, which improves the grip of the hand. The cuff is fastened with Velcro. Specially designed for professional soldiers and operators of special units, the Mechanix Tactical Line gloves are a very good choice for everyone who needs light and comfortable protective gloves.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact strength.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) Protection of the fingertips where they are pinched.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable TrekDry® fabric.
- Synthetic leather with touchscreen operation provides the perfect combination of dexterity and durability.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides extra durability.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb provide extra durability where you need it most.
- D3O® palm lining absorbs and disperses impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable.
- Available colors: Black, Black / Yellow, Black / Red, Brown, Gray, Olive Green, Coyote, Multicam, Wolf Gray, US Woodland
- Product code: MECHANIX-MPT
- Producer: Mechanix Wear®
- Camouflage / Colour
- US Woodland
- Main fastening
- Thermal Plastic Rubber hook and loop cuff closure
- More information
- Double stitching and dual panels in critical wear areas
Lycra elastic inserts between fingers
- Top of the hand
- Sonic welded molded rubber on knuckles and fingertips
Two-way stretch Trek Dry spandex top provides a perfect fit