Mechanix® M-Pact® 2 Tactical Gloves - Black
M-Pact® 2 tactical gloves with additional reinforcement, will prove themselves during DIY, survival expeditions and for operators of special units.
The M-Pact® 2 tactical gloves by Mechanix Wear® are a reinforced version of the M-Pact® model. M-Pact® 2 tactical gloves protect the hands, creating an impact-resistant barrier, it is a great position for anyone who appreciates a secure grip and comfort of use. M-Pact 2 gloves protect hands with 6mm EVA foam lining and thermoplastic rubber (TPR) that absorbs blunt impact and meets the EN 13594 standard for impacts. M-Pact® 2 tactical gloves are great gloves for countless tasks in which you need comprehensive hand protection and a very firm grip. The bottom of the gloves is equipped with D3O® inserts that absorb the energy of impact and vibrations in the metacarpal area and the grip reinforcement panels made of Armortex® fabric, which improves the grip of the hand. The cuff is fastened with Velcro. Specially designed for professional soldiers and operators of special units, the Mechanix Tactical Line gloves are a very good choice for everyone who needs light and comfortable protective gloves.
- Ankle protector with 6 mm EVA padding.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- TrekDry® material provides thermal comfort
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) toe pads and metacarpal protection help prevent impact injuries.
- Index finger padded with EVA foam with a thickness of 2 mm.
- Armortex® fingertips provide a lasting gripping force.
- Extended neoprene cuff provides additional protection.
- 2mm EVA palm lining for comfort.
- 4mm thick D3O® palm rest absorbs and dissipates impact energy.
- Nylon carrying loops.
- Machine washable.
- Available colors: Black
- Product code: MECHANIX-MP2
- Producer: Mechanix Wear®
- Camouflage / Colour
- Main fastening
- Thermal Plastic Rubber hook and loop cuff closure
- More information
- Double stitching and dual panels in critical wear areas
Lycra elastic inserts between fingers
- Top of the hand
- EVA foam molded knuckle for superior protection
Sonic welded molded rubber on knuckles and fingertips
Two-way stretch Trek Dry spandex top provides a perfect fit