Condor® Battle Belt GEN II - Olive Green
The Battle Belt GEN II is an external belt designed for comfortable carrying weapons and equipment.
The Condor Battle Belt GEN II is an external belt designed for the comfortable carrying of weapons, pouches and pouches with the necessary equipment. From the inside, the belt is lined with a profiled spacer mesh, while on the outside there are two rows of MOLLE straps intended for mounting a holster, pouches and other containers. There are four D-Rings on the top edge that are used to attach the H-Harness. The Condor Battle Belt is designed for use with any belt with a width of 3.8 - 5 cm. Installation is facilitated by the construction of side panels that are detachable with Velcro. In addition, the construction of the panels allows for a stable attachment of the panel or a thigh holster.
Belt is sold without an inside belt!
- Profiled shape facilitating mobility during movement
- Side panels with Velcro closure for easy threading of the inner belt and attachment of the drop-leg platform
- Two rows of MOLLE straps for modular attachment
- Two holes for attaching a leader to the legs
- Four harness D-rings
- 3D mesh lining
- The inner belt is not included
- The belt is available in three sizes: S (75-85 cm), M (90 - 100 cm), L (105 - 115 cm)
- Material: Polyester
- Available colors: Black, Olive Green, Coyote
- Product code: CONDOR-241
- Producer: CONDOR
- Camouflage / Colour
- Olive Green
- Fabric specification
- 100% Polyester